How to Apply - Undergraduate
Main page content
SSSCE/WASSEC Applicants: Candidates must obtain:
- CREDITS in Core subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science
- CREDITS in Three Elective subjects including at least one of the following relevant subjects: History, Geography, Literature in English, French, Ghanaian Language, Economics, Religious Studies, Government and Business Management.
- In all an applicant must obtain aggregate of 24 or better.
Advanced Level Certificate (GCE ‘A’ - Level) Applicants
Five (5) Credits at the GCE ‘O’ Level, including English and Mathematics.
- Three (3) GCE ‘A’ Level passes including any one of the following: History, Economics, English, French, Ghanaian Language, Literature, Government and Religious Studies.
- A pass in the General Paper.
i. 5 CREDITS at the GCE “O” Level, including English and Mathematics, OR
ii. CREDITS in Core English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science, plus three Elective subjects with total aggregate of 24 or better at the SSSCE/WASSCE.
iii. Candidates should be at least 25 years of age at the time of application.
iv. Candidates should pass a qualifying examination and an interview.
v. All applicants who obtain admission would start the programme at the foundation year